- 1 pm – Official opening & welcome by Sue Schmitke (Tatura Museum) and Ron Reichwald (Dunera Association). Introduction of guest speakers
- 1.10 pm – Special presentation of Sergeant Snow White restored artefact – Kathleen Whelan, daughter of Dunera Boy Bertold Meier
- 1.20 pm – Guest Speakers followed by questions Geoff Reed – Owner of ‘Dunera’ property previously known as Internment Campsite 2. David Mallinder – Owner of property previously known as Internment Campsite 1. The speakers will talk on the reasons they bought these properties, their plans and their connection to the Dunera story.
- 1.50 pm – Vote of Thanks – Ron Reichwald
- 1.55 pm – Conclusion of formalities – Sue Schmitke & Ron Reichwald
- 2.00 pm – Afternoon Tea
- 2.20 pm – Departure to Camp 2 visit
Please note a $5.00 entry fee applies – payable to the Museum